Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 30,2008 Dr's.

Sam went to the Dr. for his knee as he's having trouble walking. He told him he has knees of a 40 yr. old but it's still hurts him. They did give him a cortizon shot so maybe that will help. I also had to go see my gastro Dr. and see how I'm doing with my iron. I t was great news, I only have to go every 6 months for a blood test and I don't have to do anymore plembotomy. Yeah. I'm feeling free again. 2007 was a rough year for me and I'm glad it's over with. I'll always have to be on top of this Hemochromotosis and watch my iron levels so they don't go above normal.
We went to Ike and Vicki's while here and went to mexican food and had a nice visit. Tomorrow we're heading over to Canyon Creek resort and our daughter and son-in-law will meet us there for the weekend.

No comments: