Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10,2008

We arrived at the Rancho Cordova Elks on the 4th and decided to stay a week. Went to see Jim & Elisa and went to lunch with them. We are usually busy when we get to Sacramento seeing friends and family and seeing dr's. The Elks lodge a brunch once a month and our daughter and son-in law came over and we went to that. It's very good and has everything.
On the 7th it was time for my next plembotomy and I'm hoping my iron level is back too normal. I'll see the Dr. later on this month too see where my levels are. I'm hoping for good news after a year of hell. This will be something I will live with the rest of my life, but I'm so much better than a year ago. We have been able to visit with the kids and it's good to see them again. Tomorrow we will go to Vacaville to our son's Jason and will stay a week and visit with his family.

No comments: