Thursday, June 19, 2014

June 19 2014 What's happening

We've been here in Chimacum for a month and haven't done anything exciting. Sam is usually out working most days fixing something. I play Majong 2 days a week so I get out. Because there hasn't been much in the way of activities I've started up a few things. I've started a weekly Happy Hour social and am getting quite a few for that and I'm also starting up a wine tasting party once a month. Saturday will be our first one and we hope to get quite a few for that. There is a potluck social every other week. Our kitchen has been closed down for the time being so no more dinners etc.and we are no longer having bingo because of some legalaties. Hopefully they will get all this fixed so we can continue bingo and start having dinners etc.The weather here has been cool since being here so haven't been able to entertain outside .I think it should be warming up soon. On a good note we love the area here and have friends that make it fun. There will be lots of things happening in the area in the next 2 months and we'll be busy going to these events. I'm posting some photos of  our lot, a  beautiful rainbow after a rain ,and of friends Frank and Rosemary.
 
 

No comments: