Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mon. 4/2/2012 Amsterdam

We left Sfo on Sun.April 1st and arrived in Amsterdam on Mon. at 9am. Here's a photo of us at the airport.
It was a long trip and we were tired when we arrived.We couldn't get into the hotel until 12 noon so we could take our time.We had to buy tickets for the train to Utrect where we would be staying that night.Well that was when everything started to get crazy.I went to the kiosk to buy the tickets and all they would except was coins. I didn't have any coins so had to go elsewhere to get the tickets.When I went to the service area to pay my wallet was missing.Oh no can't buy tickets.Where's my wallet.I had it awhile ago looked around to no avail and told Sam I either lost it or got pickpocketed. I'm the one who's saying make sure your money is secure.Well I told Sam just chalk it up to a loss.90 euros. He then looked in one of his pockets and guess what he found my wallet. Hurray! I then got our train tickets and we were on our way to Utrecht to our hotel. We will pick up our RV Tues morning.Our adventure begins.

No comments: