Friday, July 9, 2010

July 12,2010 New Holland

We arrived at Spring Gulch Campground in New Holland,Pa.on the 9th.Oh what did I say about level campsites.I should of kept my mouth shut.They put us in a site for a 35ft rv but that wasn't too bad as we were able to fit,but all hell broke loose when we wern't able to level. This site was worse than last nights and I thought that was bad. We had cement blocks and stacks of wood so high I thought we would reach the sky.There was no way we were going to get anywhere level and after 2 hrs. trying Sam gave up. It was so hot and he was mad as hell.I went to the office and they gave us a beautiful site up the hills and in the trees with full hookups and cable. These sites we were in are for people who put in park models and lease their sites.Although they also have sites for the public. We loved this new site and were very happy. Nice and level. After we got set up went to the Sugar Maple Smorgasboard for dinner. This place is huge and and they must of had 400 or 500 hundred in the place.This is Amish country and hope to see lots of them and there buggys tomorrow.

No comments: